No products in the cart.
SEP currently runs the following programs on community development.
- Programs in leadership training
- Programs in strengthening democracy
- Programs in conflict resolution
- Education support: Uniforms and school fees
- Increase community pride, resilience, and sense of identity
- Promote gender equality, empower girls and women
- Provide a context for health education and disease prevention
- Develop skills for conflict resolution and peace-building
- Build cross-cultural connections – integrate members of marginalized groups
- Create opportunities for economic development
- Improve physical well-being, mental health, social interaction, self-esteem